Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I Hope It's A...
I was reading the news this morning and saw that some famous person is pregnant with her second child. I got to the part where she said "I hope it's a girl this time" and just stopped reading. Does anyone understand how heavy that falls on the ears of people who are just hoping for a healthy baby, regardless of gender? I get it, you want a boy and a girl. Be happy with what you're lucky enough to have and stop whining - at least within my earshot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Agreed!!! xoxox
ReplyDelete*Hugs* Sometimes people don't know better than to just be happy with what they have. I'm glad I know better now and glad for those that share to help remind me of how precious my little ones are.
ReplyDeleteAmen Sister! Having a healthy baby should be the goal and people who say these things obviously have no clue how lucky they are just to have a child.
ReplyDelete