- 18 pounds 1 ounce (90th-95th percentile, the average of a 7 month old)
- 27.5 inches long (off the charts and the average length of an 8 month old)
- 17 inches around his noggin (75th percentile)
He's also hit a couple of great milestones in the last week... rolling from his back to his tummy and getting his first (semi-)solid food!!
Caleb performed his most recent trick, rolling over, at Paul's aunt and uncle's house when we visited them and Paul's grandpa last weekend. PAUL'S UNCLE HAD THE BEST REACTION TO THIS EVENT, EVER! I know it's wrong of me, but I almost wish I would have taken a video of him instead of Caleb. I mean, we've seen Caleb roll over a zillion times in the past week, but I suspect we may never see Jim jumping up and down like a contestant winning a new dryer on The Price Is Right ever again! But since I wasn't fast enough to capture that particular moment, I'll share the picture that I did snap:
| Immediately after he rolled over by himself for the first time! |
We had such a good time with them! Here are a few pics from our visit:
| Representing 3 generations, we have Great Grandpa, Caleb and Paul. Grandpa was mesmerized by Caleb's blue, blue eyes. |
| Auntie chilling with Caleb. Please read the t-shirt... I think I may need one of these some day! |
| Who do you think is the most excited in this picture? I'd venture to guess it's the tall guy with the beard... |
The most recent of milestones was achieved today with the introduction of single grain rice cereal. All I'll say is, I'm not sure any made it down into his tummy...

No comments:
Post a Comment