Thursday, March 10, 2011

17 Days and a link to pictures!

There is nothing super special about hitting the 17 day mark... other than I have the time and motivation to write this post :) The last couple of weeks have been a blur... lots to learn on everyone's part. I'm enjoying every minute I can and honestly, and obviously, the only part I'm not super keen about is the nighttime feeding and changing. Not sure anyone likes running on low energy/low sleep but I won't complain because in the whole scheme of things, it's not even a blip on the radar.

He is so stinkin' cute and many people have asked to see pics so we've uploaded some to Photobucket. Click here to see the pics; enter the album password: calebian

So much more I could say, but I'm going to go stare at a sleeping baby. Loving this.

1 comment: