I know, right? What's going on you ask? Nothing. No major or frequent contractions like the other night. Just another centimeter or so of dilation to bring it to 3-plus-ish. We do want him to be born when he's ready, but with every passing day I have more and more concerns. Like how he and T will both do with him being so big. Like how the chance of having a c-section grows. Like how Paul has only two weeks off work and he only has one left. And since this is my blog and I can be completely honest, like how much debt we're accumulating each day we're not home. Obviously worth it in the end (that's a no-brainer) but it's not all sunshine and roses. I can feel a bit of fear, frustration and desperation creeping in.
My chin is up, my smile is on. I know the wait will soon be over.
Apologies for misspellings. It's not easy doing this update from my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The wait will be worth it! If Paul isn't back in time, can we send Norm in his place?? lol If there is anything you need help with at home, just let us know. P.S. Come on Caleb!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Whew - Norm totally lucked out that Caleb's coming today. I would have totally swapped. LOL!!
ReplyDelete