Friday, July 23, 2010

The Editor Cleaned Up

Nobody in my family knows about this blog... yet... but I anticipate they will soon as we start to announce the good news. I realize I use words, more particularly A WORD (perhaps starting with the letter "f"), that my mother does not approve of... and therefore, out of respect for her - perhaps even to the detriment of the sentiment - I've edited the post I wrote earlier today to at least not spell out the word. See Mom? You learned me good :) hahaha

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! ... Not sure what happened, but its hard to read your blog now.. I had to highlight the letters to see them :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! I had a warning that my background was going to disappear - they must've retired it. I was in denial because I loved it... darn it! Going to find another... thank you for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete